Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ヨコモ ワークスレンチシリーズ - YOKOMO WORKS WRENCH SERIES

Decided to splurge on some new tools for use specifically in the RC world.  Since I have a fetish for Yokomo, I decided to go with their Works Wrench Series line of tools.  At a slightly higher price, you can also get their Pro Series line of tools, but they seem to be harder to come by.  Just as I was getting ready to make the jump on the purchase, Banzai Hobby released Yokomo's Wrench Set (YT-HPWS) which includes 4 wrenches; #1 and #2 Phillips Screwdrivers, and 1.5mm and 2.0mm Hex Drivers.  I also picked up the 5.5mm and 7.0mm Box Drivers.

As expected, I'm insanely impressed with the quality from Yokomo and I can't wait to get some use out of these!  Hopefully they'll have a nice home in a new blue BRIDE fabric pit bag soon....More to come on that later.  Here's photos of the wrenches in the meantime.  武士道 - B U S H I D O !






No comments:

Post a Comment